Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Opinions

OK so my opinions are just that.  They are all mine and they are subject to change at any time because as we all know life gets in the way and you learn and change all the time.  However my most current opinions will always be based on my own experiences that I HAVE HAD.  I don't really believe I can have an opinion on things that I haven't yet been through.  Although I probably secretly do I tend to keep them to myself because you just never know what you would do or feel until you are in the same situation and of course even then you may still react differently than another person would.  Obviously there are many things I just cannot wrap my head around....Like violent crime, child abuse, animal abuse, really anything that crosses the line into evil and without remorse.
So as I'm writing my blog realize that I will always have a reason for the things that I write.  If I'm writing about it I've probably had an experience in some way that had made me feel a certain way and live my life a certain way.  I do not LIVE in my past but I have LEARNED from my past and I really believe that if you have valuable information that could potentially make life better for yourself and your loved ones that you absolutely should listen to your gut and not let anyone make you feel bad for the decisions you make.  This is a very difficult thing to do because I've been called "uptight" "overprotective" and various other things but Here's the DEAL!!  It's my life.  And it's the way I feel.  No one can argue with my feelings.  Maybe I am a bit over the edge but I'd rather be safe than sorry.  And I make no excuses for that.  My family and my kids are the most important things to me and I'll do whatever I feel is right or necessary to protect them.
All of that being said I do try to keep an open mind.  I really am subject to change my opinions or the way I feel based on experience or another person's perspective.  That is if I can stop talking long enough to let them tell me..........

No comments:

Post a Comment