Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My first Blog!!!!!!

OK so as I head into the New Year I've decided to start a blog.  I have so many thoughts in my head and there just isn't enough room on facebook for all of them. 
A few important things to know about me are that I've been with my husband Jay for 18 years.  We've been married now going on 15 years.  He is the love of my life and my best friend in the whole world.  I honestly could not imagine living without him. 
We have 3 beautiful girls, Kelsey 14, Elizabeth (who will always be referred to as Biz) and Jelena (Yuh-Lay-Nuh) who will always be referred to as Jelly. 
We have 3 dogs.  Rudy the Poodle who has finally become top dog since we lost our old boy Mojo in the Spring, Giant Puppy the Supermodel is an Irish Wolfhound and the sweetest dog I've ever known (unless I'm trying to open the door to a man) and Mr. Beanz who we recently adopted from the local Humane Society after fostering him for a few months and realizing that Giant Puppy was head over heels in love with him. 
My oldest daughter has a Bearded Dragon named Scally who gets fatter and fatter every day and loves her more than anyone in the whole world. 
After being a stay at home Mom for 14 years I recently started selling Avon and have found that I really enjoy it.  It's the first "job" I've ever had that makes me happy.  :D
I will continue to add different blogs that explain the unexplained in the future but for now I have to get back to my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment